How to install mi installer on Windows 10?
1. Download the Mi-Installer program from the official Mi-Installer website.
2. Run the downloaded Mi-Installer program on your computer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
4. Wait for the program to finish the installation.
5. Once the program is finished, you can now launch and start using Mi-Installer on your Windows 10 computer.
How to get to boot menu on Windows 10?
1. Start your computer and press the F2 or F12 key (depending on your computer's configuration) as soon as your computer’s logo appears on the startup screen.
2. If the F2 or F12 key does not launch the boot menu, try pressing the Del, Esc, or F10 key after the logo appears on the startup screen.
3. After pressing the key, you will see the boot menu appear. Use the arrow keys to select the option you want, then press Enter.
How to update OTA on Windows 10?
1. Click on the Start button, then select Settings.
2. Go to Update & Security.
3. Select Windows Update on the left menu and then click Check for Updates.
4. If any updates are available, they will be listed in the main window.
5. Select the update you wish to install and click the Install button.
6. Windows will then begin downloading and installing the update.
7. Once the update is installed, your system will be up to date.
How to see system default and installed language of Windows 10?
1. To view your system default language setting, open the Settings app and go to Time & Language.
2. In the "Region & language" section, click on the "Language" tile to view your current system defaults.
3. On the same page, you'll be able to see a list of all the installed language packs and their corresponding language codes.
4. If you need to install a new language, click the "+" next to "Preferred languages" and select the language you wish to install.
How to disable narrator Windows 10?
1. Press the Windows key + Ctrl+ Enter to launch the Narrator.
2. Select Settings from the Narrator window.
3. Uncheck the box next to “Start Narrator automatically when I sign in.”
4. Click OK to save the changes and close the Narrator window.
How to fix Windows 10 not responding to the BIOS?
1. Check the BIOS Settings: Make sure that your computer's BIOS is configured to boot from the correct media or device. You can access BIOS by pressing a specific key during boot up (e.g. F2, Del).
2. Check the Boot Order: In BIOS, make sure that the boot order is set to the proper order (e.g., hard drive first, CD/DVD drive second).
3. Reset BIOS Settings: If you've made any changes to the BIOS settings, make sure to restore them to the default settings. This may help if the system isn't recognising any boot device.
4. Reinstall Battery: If you've recently removed the motherboard battery, try placing it back into the slot.
5. Reset Power Supply: If the power supply has been disconnected or reset lately, try unplugging it and plugging it back in as well.
6. Check the Power Supply: Make sure that the power supply is working without any fault.
7. Test the System Memory (RAM): Test the system memory using a memory tester or software utility to check for any issues with the RAM or corrupted data.
8. Replace System Components: If the issue persists and none of the above steps have resolved it, then you should consider replacing any aging or faulty components like the motherboard, processor, memory, or hard drive.
How to add a new keyboard layout in Windows 10?
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Time & Language.
3. Select Region & language.
4. Under Languages select the language you wish to add an additional keyboard layout for.
5. Scroll down the list and click on Options.
6. Under Keyboards select Add a keyboard.
7. Select the type of layout you wish to add.
8. Click on Add.
9. The new keyboard layout should appear as an option in your language settings.
How to add widgets to Windows 10 desktop?
1. Right-click anywhere on the Desktop and select ‘Personalize’ from the list.
2. In the ‘Personalization’ window, click on the ‘Start’ tab, then click on ‘Turn live tile on’.
3. Select the widget you want to add and drag it to the desktop. The widget will be placed on the left side of the taskbar.
4. Click on the widget to open it. The widget will now be accessible from the desktop.
Why is my workgroup not working in Windows 10?
There could be a few potential causes for your workgroup not working in Windows 10. Make sure that all of your computers are using the same workgroup name, and make sure they are all using the same Windows version. Also, disable Windows Firewall and any third-party antivirus software to make sure they are not blocking the workgroup connection. Additionally, make sure that all of the PCs are connected to the same network and check the network card settings to make sure they are all configured correctly. Finally, try restarting all the PCs to see if that helps.