How do I change my pin in Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and click “Settings.”
2. Select “Accounts” from the menu which will open up the main account settings page.
3. Select “Sign-in options” from the left side menu.
4. Click the “Change” button located next to the “PIN” option.
5. Enter your current PIN and then enter the new one twice.
6. Select “OK” to finish.
How to adjust the screen size Windows 10?
1. Right-click anywhere on your Desktop, and then select Display settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Under Scale and layout, you'll see a drop-down menu with a number of options. Select the one that best fits your needs.
3. To adjust your screen resolution, click on Advanced display settings, and then select a resolution from the drop-down menu.
4. Finally, click Apply and then OK to save your changes.
How do you enable Cortana in Windows 10?
1. Click the Start button, search for Cortana and click on Cortana & Search settings.
2. Toggle the switch for Cortana to 'On'.
3. Enter your Microsoft account information and click Sign in.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm settings.
How do I check if Windows 10 is up to date?
To check if you have the latest version of Windows 10, click the Start menu, then click the gear icon to access your Settings. In Settings, click "Updates & Security," and then select Windows Update. If you see any available updates, click "Download and install now" to update your system. You can also access the Update History to check the status of the updates that were already installed.
Is Microsoft Print to PDF available on Windows 10?
Yes, Microsoft Print to PDF is available on Windows 10. It can be accessed by going to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners > Add a Printer or Scanner > Microsoft Print to PDF.
How to completely disable OneDrive in Windows 10?
Step 1: Open File Explorer and click on the OneDrive icon in the left-hand column.
Step 2: Right-click on the OneDrive icon, select 'Properties' from the menu, and then uncheck the box next to 'Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.'
Step 3: Close the OneDrive Properties window.
Step 4: Press the Win+R keys together to open the Run dialog.
Step 5: Type gpedit.msc into the dialog and hit Enter to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
Step 6: Navigate to the following path: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > OneDrive.
Step 7: In the right pane of the window, double-click on the policy labeled 'Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage.'
Step 8: Select the 'Enabled' setting and then click on the Apply button.
Step 9: Close the Local Group Policy Editor window.
You have now successfully disabled OneDrive in Windows 10.
How to enable gaming mode on Windows 10?
Gaming mode is a system feature that is built in to Windows 10 by default. It enables the operating system to set aside resources to prioritize gaming performance. To enable gaming mode:
1. Right-click on the Start menu and select Settings.
2. Click on Gaming.
3. Select Game Mode from the left-hand side menu.
4. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to "On".
5. Click the Save button.
Your computer will now reserve resources for gaming performance. Enjoy your gaming experience!
How to view CPU usage Windows 10?
1. Open Task Manager:
Right-click the taskbar, then select Task Manager
2. Select the Performance tab:
At the top of the window, select the Performance tab to view your CPU's usage.
3. Examine the graphs:
Below the Performance tab, you'll find the CPU Usage section, which illustrates how much of your CPU's processing power is being used. This is indicated by a percentage. For example, if your CPU usage is at 25%, it means that it's consuming 25% of its available resources. The higher the percentage, the more power your CPU is using.
How to fix Blue Screen error in Windows 10?
1. Check for Hardware Problems: It's important to check for any hardware issues before attempting to fix any Blue Screen errors. Run a diagnostic test to check your hardware and memory for problems.
2. Use Safe Mode to Troubleshoot: If a Blue Screen appears, restart your computer and use safe mode to identify the cause.
3. Uninstall Recently Installed Software: If a Blue Screen appears after installing new software, then you can uninstall the program in Safe Mode.
4. Repair Corrupted System Files: If the Blue Screen is caused by corrupted system files, then it can be fixed by using the System File Checker (SFC) command.
5. Update your Drivers and Operating System: Outdated or corrupted drivers can cause the Blue Screen error. Update your drivers and the operating system to see if this fixes the problem.
6. Perform a System Restore: If you've recently made major changes to your Windows 10 computer, you can use system restore to undo those changes.
How do you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool on Windows 10?
1. Open "Start"
2. Type in "Windows Memory Diagnostic"
3. Select the "Windows Memory Diagnostic" program
4. The Memory Diagnostic tool can be run either by clicking “Restart now and check for problems” in the window or providing a restart later.
5. Other options can be chosen that affect how the test is run.
6. Choose any of the two options.
7. After the restart, the Windows Memory Diagnostic check will begin.
8. A detailed report of any possible memory issues indicated by the test will be shown.