Do I need a JotForm account?
Yes, a JotForm account is required to use the service. In order to create and submit forms, you must first sign up for a free account.
Is mild cognitive impairment a point along the pathway to dementia?
Yes, Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a point along the pathway to dementia. MCI is marked by a decline in cognition that is greater than normal age-related changes, but does not present with the impairments seen in dementia. Studies have found that between 10%-15% of people with MCI will go on to develop dementia each year.
How do I know if a REST API request is put or post?
Depending on the request, there are certain clues that can help you determine if the call is using a PUT or POST request.
POST requests are typically used when creating a new resource, while PUT requests are used when modifying an existing resource. Additionally, PUT requests generally include an id of the resource that is being modified.
In terms of the specific HTTP request, you can look at the method field of the request. A PUT request will include a “PUT” method, and a POST request will use a “POST” method. You can also examine the header of the request for additional clues.
How to fix a door that wont close properly?
1. Inspect the hinges. Make sure they are securely attached and are not misaligned. If they are, you can use a screwdriver to adjust them.
2. Check the door frame. Make sure the door frame is level, square, and clear of debris, such as paint and plaster. You can use a level to check for levelness and a putty knife to remove debris.
3. Inspect the door. Check the door itself and make sure the surface is even, without bumps or cracks. You can use a wood file and sandpaper to soften any hard edges.
4. Apply lubricant. Try to lubricate the hinges and door latch with WD-40 or another lubricant to make the mechanism smoother.
5. Adjust the latch strike. You may need to adjust the position of the latch strike to ensure that the latch is engaging properly. A screwdriver can be used to slightly adjust the strike plate.
What information does a patent applicant have to disclose in IDs?
In an application for a patent, the applicant must disclose the title and nature of the invention, the names of all inventors, and a detailed description of the invention and its operation. The applicant must also include drawings or diagrams of the invention if required by legislation. The applicant must provide an oath or declaration by the inventors swearing that the invention is their own original work and they are allowable to file the application. Lastly, the applicant must also include any information necessary to determine the novelty, nonobviousness and utility of the invention.