How to restore a dulling granite countertop?
1. Clean the countertop with a mild kitchen cleaner and a damp cloth.
2. For deep cleaning, use a specialized granite cleaner and a soft cloth.
3. Once the countertop is clean, apply a light coat of granite sealer and allow to dry according to sealer instructions.
4. To polish and restore the glossy look of the granite, use a granite polishing compound and a soft cloth in a circular motion.
5. Allow the granite to dry completely before using it.
What is the difference between a page and a cache line?
A page is a unit of memory that is typically 4096 bytes in size and is used for paging virtual memory. A cache line is a unit of memory that is typically 64 or 128 bytes in size and is used to store copies of data from main memory. Pages are mostly used to store program code and data, while cache lines are used to speed up access to frequently used data.
What happens if a fixed-term contract expires?
When a fixed-term contract expires, the contract ends unless it is renewed or extended. Depending on the agreement and the laws in the jurisdiction in which the contract is made, either the employer or employee may have the right to terminate or extend the contract. If the contract is not extended, the employee will be entitled to any statutory entitlements they are owed according to their country's employment law.
How long does memory last after a brain injury?
The length of time that memory is affected after a brain injury can vary widely and depends on the type, severity, and extent of the injury. Generally, the longer the amount of time since the injury, the less likely it is that memory will be impacted. That said, some people can continue to experience memory deficits for weeks, months, or even years after the injury.