1. Identify the specific purpose of the mobility center policy.
2. Consider the role of the mobility center- who will receive services, and what services will be provided?
3. Decide what rules, regulations, and guidelines need to be in place to ensure the successful operation of the mobility center.
4. Create a document outlining these regulations, rules, and guidelines and make sure they are specific to the mobility center.
5. Have the policy reviewed by legal counsel or other experts to make sure it is fair, equitable, and compliant with state, local, and federal laws.
6. Make the policy available for the public to view, and post the policy to the mobility center website.
7. Train staff members, who will be providing services, on the policy and its implications.
8. Implement the policy, monitor compliance, and adjust the policy as needed in order to ensure the successful operation of the mobility center.
The Windows Diagnostic Data Processor Configuration (DDPConfig) is a Windows service that collects, processes, and stores data about the health and usage of Windows operating systems and certain applications in accordance with the Diagnostic Data Policy (also known as data subject to the GDPR or EULA). The service enables the collection, secure transfer, and secure storage of diagnostic data. It is available on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 and later.