What is the best dinosaur biography?
The best dinosaur biography is 'The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaur: A New History of a Lost World' by Steve Brusatte. This book offers an in-depth look into the story of the dinosaur from their origins to their eventual extinction. It is an engaging and meticulously researched work that covers the latest scientific research and offers insight into the lives of these remarkable creatures.
How to get data from a MySQL database in PHP?
1. Establish a database connection using PHP's MySQLi or PDO.
2. Prepare a SELECT statement.
3. Execute the statement and store the returned result set.
4. Bind the results to variables using either the mysqli_result::fetch_assoc method or the PDOStatement::fetch method.
5. Use a loop to iterate over the result set and display the data or store it in separate variables for use in your app.
How do you join the military as an officer?
The best way to join the military as an officer is to attend a four-year college or university and complete the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) program. Alternatively, you can apply directly to Officer Candidate School. Depending on the service, you may also be able to apply to Officer Training School instead of ROTC or Officer Candidate School. Finally, you can use a service's College Program to join as an officer.
How much does a domestic fire sprinkler system cost?
The cost of a domestic fire sprinkler system varies depending on the size, type of building and how many sprinkler heads are needed. Generally speaking, the cost could range from as low as a few thousand dollars to $10,000 or more. It is recommended to contact a licensed fire sprinkler installer to get an estimate for your specific needs.
How to connect to a SQL Server instance from Windows?
1. Download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or a compatible third-party software application.
2. In SSMS, go to "Connect To Database Engine" and enter your SQL Server name and authentication.
3. Select the 'Connect' button to connect to the SQL Server instance.
4. Once connected, you can manage the database, write queries, and more.