Do scientists study computers or brains?
Scientists study both computers and brains; in fact, the field of study known as cognitive neuroscience involves studying the relationship between the two. Neuroscience involves the study of structure, function, development, genetics, biochemistry, and physiology of the brain and nervous system. Computer science, on the other hand, involves the study of fundamentals of programming and problem-solving in computing systems.
How much does it cost to scrape Instagram posts?
The cost of scraping Instagram posts can vary, depending on the data you are looking for. Generally, the cost of a basic scrape is in the range of $5-$50 per hour, but more complex scraping tasks can cost upwards of $100 per hour.
How to draw a rectangle in a Java class?
You can draw a rectangle in a Java class by using the drawRect(int x, int y, int width, int height) method of the Graphics class.
Here is an example:
// Create a rectangle
int x = 10;
int y = 15;
int width = 50;
int height = 30;
// Gets the graphics context of the component
Graphics g = getGraphics();
g.drawRect(x, y, width, height);
How do I activate my voicemail?
To activate your voicemail, call your voicemail access number using the dial pad on your phone. When you hear a voice prompt, enter your PIN or the default PIN provided by your phone service provider. This should allow you to access your voicemail.
Do portable ACS need to be vented?
Yes, portable ACSs will require venting as they are powered by a combustion engine, and all combustion engines need to vent their exhaust.
How do I configure and manage Microsoft Defender for identity sensors?
1. Open the Microsoft 365 admin center and navigate to Security & Compliance > Threat Management > Advanced Threat Protection > Sensors.
2. Choose the Microsoft Defender for Identity (MDI) sensors for your environment, then click Next.
3. Select the Sensors tab to review the list of available MDI sensors.
4. Select the appropriate sensor(s) and click the checkbox next to each one to deploy it in your environment.
5. Configure additional settings such as alerts, logging, and alert forwarding as needed.
6. Monitor the MDI sensors using the Microsoft Defender for Identity dashboard. Select the Sensors tab to review activity such as deployed sensors, notification settings, and blocked threats.
7. Use the MDI Reports tab to generate reports on recently detected threats, or review detailed log data.
8. Modify the security policies governing sensor behavior as needed. Navigate to Security & Compliance > Threat Management > Advanced Threat Protection > Policies > Microsoft Defender for Identity.
9. Use the Advanced options to configure more specific settings related to the deployment of MDI sensors, the basic MDI settings, and other advanced options.