Who manages pension contributions of government employees under NPS?
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is responsible for managing and regulating the New Pension System (NPS) for government employees. PFRDA is the main body responsible for channelizing contributions, disbursing benefits, and safeguarding the investment of contributors.
What is the root cause of distrust?
The root cause of distrust is fear. When individuals fear being taken advantage of, betrayed, or hurt, they may develop feelings of mistrust and suspicion. Unresolved feelings of hurt, anger, and fear can also contribute to feelings of distrust. A lack of communication and transparency can contribute to a lack of trust. Additionally, if expectations are not met, it can cause an individual to become distrustful.
How to change language in the Google Chrome web browser?
1. Open your Chrome browser, and click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
2. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click the "Advanced" option to expand more options
4. Scroll down again until you find the "Languages" section.
5. Click on the "Add languages" button to select the language you want to use.
6. Select your preferred language and click the "Add" button.
7. Go to the "Languages" section again and select your preferred language from the "Display Google Chrome in this language" drop-down menu.
8. Click the "Relaunch Now" button to restart Chrome with the new language.
Do snowboard boots have speed lacing?
Yes, some snowboard boots have speed lacing, which helps to make lacing up much faster and easier than traditional lacing. This type of lacing works by using a cable and pull loop that can be tightened and loosened quickly.
How do you shorten window shades?
Window shades can be shortened by either reducing the width of the roller shades, or by trimming the fabric of the shades. Reducing the width of the roller shades involves using a hacksaw to cut the dowel rod that the shades are on. Trimming the fabric of the shades involves simply cutting the fabric with scissors to the desired length.