What is EasyLog USB?
EasyLog USB is a data logging program for use with USB compatible devices. It enables users to collect and store data from a variety of sensors and other measurement devices that communicate through USB. With EasyLog USB, users can create custom logging configurations to store, retrieve, and analyze data. The software can display data in real-time or in sets, with many options to customize the display. Users can also create alarms and alerts to notify them of deviations or other conditions they have programmed in. EasyLog USB is used in industries such as automotive, engineering, aquaculture, precision agriculture, and more.
What is the best Adobe Reader?
There is no definitive answer to this question as “the best” Adobe Reader will depend on your individual needs. Adobe Reader DC is the current version of the software and is widely considered to be the best option for most users. It offers a range of features and is available for both Windows and Mac systems.
What is the emergency in Sri Lanka?
The most urgent major emergency in Sri Lanka is the COVID-19 pandemic, which is wreaking havoc on the country’s health, economy and social and political fabric. In the past few weeks, the country has seen a sudden spike in cases, with over 100,000 cases reported since late December 2020. The government has implemented various measures such as travel bans and school closures to contain the virus, but the country is still struggling to stop the spread of the virus.
How do you set default printer in Windows?
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run box.
2. Type in "control printers" and press Enter.
3. On the left side of the window, select Set as default printer.
4. Select the printer you want to make the default from the list.
5. Click Set as default printer to save the changes.
How do I revert my iPhone back to iOS?
1. Locate the current version of the iOS your device is running. This can be done by going to Settings > General > About on your device.
2. Open the Apple Software Update window on your PC. If iTunes is installed, go to Help > Check for Updates.
3. Download the relevant IPSW file for your device model. Then open the IPSW file, which should be in the Downloads folder if you didn’t specify a specific location when saving the file.
4. Connect your iOS device to your PC with a USB cable.
5. Launch iTunes and select your device from the list of available devices.
6. Select Summary from the sidebar on the left.
7. Hold down the Option key (Mac) or the Shift key (Windows) and select the Restore iPhone button.
8. Locate the IPSW file you downloaded, click it, and then click Open.
9. iTunes will now begin the process of installing the version of iOS you selected. The process may take some time, so be patient.
10. When complete, your device will be reverted to the version of iOS you selected.
What is the difference between income and tips?
Income is the total amount of money an individual earns from a job. Tips are the additional amounts of money an individual earns when they serve other people as part of their job in customer service. Income is taxable, whereas tips are not.