How to restore default settings in IntelliJ IDEA?
1. Go to File -> Settings.
2. On the left side of the window, select the "Default Settings" option.
3. At the top right corner of the window, click the "Restore Defaults" button.
4. You will be asked to confirm the action, click "OK" to confirm.
5. Finally, restart IntelliJ IDEA to apply the changes.
What is the difference between CNC punching and fiber laser cutting machine?
CNC punching is a process that uses a CNC machine and a punching tool to punch holes at a precise location in a sheet metal. In contrast, a fiber laser cutting machine uses an intense beam of light which is created by a fiber laser to cut through metal. CNC punching is a good choice for cutting through harder metals, while fiber laser cutting machines are best suited for cutting through softer metals and even plastics.
How to style your white jeans?
1. Wear a patterned top: A bold printed blouse or statement T-shirt will instantly add interest to your look.
2. Layer up: Layer over a slim fitting cardigan or long blazer, or layer a simple long sleeve tee underneath.
3. Accessorize: Accessories like a canvas tote, fedora hat, or block heels will instantly elevate your white jeans look.
4. Embrace color: Wear bright colors like bright yellow or turquoise for a modern look.
5. Try a bold belt: A metal buckle belt or embellished waist belt will cinch your waist for a super stylish effect.
What happens if you cut a fiber optic cable?
If you cut a fiber optic cable, the cable will no longer be able to transmit data from one point to another. Depending on what type of fiber optic cable is being used, it may need to be replaced immediately or repaired with splicing. In either case, the cut fiber will need to be located and repaired as quickly as possible in order to restore service.