What is a field effect transistor (FET)?
A field effect transistor (FET) is a type of transistor that uses an electric field to control the current or voltage flowing through it. It consists of an active gate which is surrounded by an electric field and a source and drain. When there is a voltage applied between the source and gate, current flows through the channel between the source and drain. Depending on the type of FET and how it's used, the channel current can be controlled by the applied electric field. FETs are commonly used in microelectronic circuits, allowing them to be compact, reliable, and energy efficient.
How to create a server pool in Oracle VM manager?
1. Log into Oracle VM Manager.
2. Click the "Create" tab at the top.
3. Choose "Server Pool" from the drop-down.
4. Enter a name for the server pool.
5. Enter the name or IP address of the server to be used in the pool in the text box provided.
6. Enter a name or IP address for the cluster manager machine.
7. Select a cluster type. The most common type is called “Heart Beat-based Failover.”
8. Select a storage type, if applicable.
9. Click "Next" to proceed to the “Attaching Servers to the Server Pool” page.
10. Select the “Attach Existing Servers” option to add additional servers to the pool, or select “No Existing Servers to Attach” to skip this step.
11. Click “Create Server Pool.”
12. Click “Yes” to confirm the pool creation.
Is there something offensive about vulgarity?
Yes, there can be something offensive about vulgarity, depending on the context and the recipients. In some cases, it can be considered disrespectful, demeaning, or inappropriate.
What do Crispin apples taste like?
Crispin apples are sweet and crisp with a slightly tart flavor. They have a juicy, creamy texture and can be used in a variety of different recipes.
How to use a washing machine?
1. Sort Your Laundry
Separate your laundry according to color (white, light, and dark) and fabric type (cottons, synthetics, and delicate fabrics).
2. Measure Detergent
Measure the correct amount of detergent according to instructions on the bottle.
3. Add Clothes
Place your clothes into the drum of the machine, one item or small h load at a time.
4. Add Detergent
Add the detergent that you have measured into the detergent drawer.
5. Select Cycle
Choose a cycle and other settings.
6. Start Washing
Press the start button to begin the washing machine’s cycle.
7. Unload and Dry
Once the cycle is finished, unload your clothes and transfer to the dryer.
What is the Code of conduct in the military?
The Code of Conduct is the US military's ethical code. It consists of six articles, which specify the fundamental moral obligations and responsibilities of all US military personnel. The Code of Conduct is the law of war, and outlines the expectations of all military personnel in times of war, including when they are taken prisoner or held captive. It also serves to inform them of the actions and behavior expected of them.
1. I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
2.I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
3.I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free.
4.I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
5.If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
6. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.