What is a pharmacy recall scam?
Pharmacy recall scams are fraudulent telephone calls claiming to be from a pharmacy or government agency, and informing people that their medication or prescription needs to be returned due to a recall. The caller typically asks for personal information, such as a credit card or Social Security number, in order to process a refund for the returned medications. The caller then uses the obtained personal information for identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
What is the difference between transcription and closed captioning?
Transcription is the process of transforming speech, audio, or video into text. Closed captioning is the process of displaying text on a television, computer, or other device to provide a visual description of the audio and dialogue in a video or movie. The difference between transcription and closed captioning is that transcription can be used for any kind of spoken content, while closed captioning is specifically used for videos and movies.
What are the duties of an employer under OSHA?
1. Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards
2. Ensure that employees have and use safe tools and equipment
3. Train employees on safety procedures and how to use protective equipment
4. Post information for employees about their rights under OSHA and other safety laws
5. Develop and implement an accident prevention program
6. Keep accurate records of work-related injuries and illnesses
7. Provide medical examinations and other health-related services as required
8. Post federal OSHA job safety and health standards, as well as any applicable state standards
9. Notify OSHA of any workplace incident that results in death, injury and/or illness
10. Comply with requirements for reporting, investigations, abatement, and record-keeping
11. Take appropriate corrective action to correct workplace hazards
How to insert a bobbin on a Singer sewing machine?
1. Lift the machine's lid.
2. Locate the bobbin winder on the right side of the machine.
3. Place the bobbin onto the bobbin winder.
4. Pull the thread from the spool towards the back of the machine and loop it around the bobbin winder's tension disc.
5. Fit the bobbin winder stopper onto the bobbin winder.
6. Push the bobbin winder wheel towards the machine and pull the bobbin thread under the bobbin winder tension disc.
7. Push the bobbin winder wheel away from the machine and hold the end of the bobbin thread a few inches away from the tension disc.
8. Press the foot control to wind the bobbin.
9. Once the bobbin is wound, pull the bobbin thread through the slot in the bobbin case.
10. Open the bobbin case cover on the top of the machine.
11. Place the bobbin inside the bobbin case, ensuring that the bobbin spins freely.
12. Pull the bobbin thread toward the back of the machine and close the bobbin case cover.
13. Pull the upper thread from the spool pin to the left side of the machine.
14. Place the thread on the take-up lever and bring the thread down to the needle bar.
15. Turn the hand wheel to bring the needle down.
16. Pull the bobbin thread from the back of the machine to the left side to form a loop on the back side of the fabric.
17. Pull the upper thread to make a knot with the bobbin thread.
18. Tie the threads to secure.
How do I add an exchange email account to Outlook?
1. Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
2. Enter the email address you wish to set up and click Connect.
3. Choose the type of account you want to add, e.g. Exchange, and enter your server settings.
4. Enter your username and password and choose whether you want Outlook to remember the password for you.
5. Select 'Next' and wait for Outlook to verify the information you have provided. If all the information you have provided is correct, Outlook will add the account.