Can cirrocumulus clouds be found at high altitudes?
Yes, cirrocumulus clouds are high-altitude clouds found between 16,500 to 45,000 feet in the sky. They are usually found in groups and are made up of many small puffs of cloud that look like ripples in the sky.
What happens if I delete a shared folder?
If you delete a shared folder, anyone who had access to that folder will no longer be able to see or access it. They won't be able to recover any of the files within it, though any files they had saved outside of it would still be available.
Can I take amitriptyline before surgery?
No, it is recommended that you stop taking amitriptyline at least two weeks prior to having any surgery. It is also important to tell your doctor or surgeon about any medications you are taking, including amitriptyline, to ensure the safety of the procedure.
how to change card on cash app
To change a card on Cash App, open the app and tap the “Banking” tab on the home screen. Next, tap the “Add Bank” button. Then, enter the card number, expiration date, and CVV. Finally, Scroll down and tap “Confirm Card.”
How to start a Twitch?
1. Gather the equipment(s): You will need a computer, a webcam, a microphone, a gaming console, game titles, and fast Internet connection to start streaming on Twitch.
2. Sign up for an account: To get started, sign up for an account on Twitch and customize your profile.
3. Stream your content: Once you have everything set up, you can start streaming your content.
4. Engage your viewers: Make sure to interact with your viewers through chat and follow-up questions.
5. Continue to grow: Keep track of the performance of your stream, collect feedback from your audience, add new content, and keep improving your streams.
How to monitor file and folder changes in Windows?
1. Use Windows Audit: The Windows Audit feature allows you to track and monitor file and folder changes on Windows machines. You can enable this feature on all Windows machines and configure so that whenever any changes are made, they are logged on the audit log with details such as the name of the user who made the change and the type of change made.
2. Use Sysmon: Sysmon is a tool developed by Microsoft that can be used to monitor system activities and generate alerts when certain changes occur to files, processes, and Windows Registry. It captures file and folder changes, processes, and registry changes, and then logs them to an event log.
3. Use File Auditing Software: There are many third-party file auditing software you can use to monitor file and folder changes on Windows machines. These software can monitor changes in real-time, allowing you to see what changes were made, as well as who made them.
4. Use PowerShell Scripts: You can also use PowerShell scripts to monitor file and folder changes in Windows machines. Many scripts are available online and can be used to track changes made to file systems, including timestamp changes and owner changes.