How is the Revolution of planets around the Sun calculated?
The revolution of planets around the Sun is calculated using the orbital period of each planet. The orbital period is determined by measuring the time each planet takes to make one complete revolution around the Sun. This can be determined using Kepler’s Third Law of Planetary Motion, which states that the square of the orbital period of a planet around the Sun is proportional to the cube of the semi-major axis of the planet’s orbit. This law can be used to calculate the orbital period of each planet, which is then used to calculate the length of the planet’s revolution around the Sun.
Can a confession be made in the presence of a magistrate?
Yes, a confession can be made in the presence of a magistrate. In criminal proceedings, magistrates must inform a person of their right to remain silent and to consult a lawyer before making any statement or confession. Any confession made in the presence of a magistrate must be voluntary, with no external influences or duress.
Which is the best commercial airplane in the world?
That's a subjective question and largely depends on a person's opinion. The most popular and widely used commercial airplane in the world today is the Airbus A320. It is a fuel-efficient, reliable, versatile and highly-successful single-aisle airliner.
What is the head element in HTML?
The <head> element is an HTML tag which contains information about the page, including the page title, page description, meta tags, scripts, and style sheets. It always sits at the top of an HTML document, just after the opening <html> tag and before the <body> tag.
Why does steam stop downloading?
Steam may stop downloading due to a number of reasons, such as slow internet connection, missing registry entries, corrupted game files, or a lack of storage space. It may also be caused by background applications and services interfering with Steam's download process.
How do I place a VM in ESXi?
1. Log in to the VMware vSphere Web Client.
2. Select the data center or folder for which you are placing the VM.
3. Right click and click on New Virtual Machine.
4. Click on Next and select Create a New Virtual Machine.
5. Fill in the details for the Virtual Machine in the configuration window (select hosts, datastore, networking etc.).
6. Select the Hard Disk Summary window to select the size and type of storage needed.
7. Click Finish to complete the VM creation.
8. On the Settings tab, you can select the operating system and configure the hardware.
9. Finally, select the Summary tab to review the selections and click finish to start the VM.