How do I Turn on auto-update on my Android phone?
To turn on auto-update on an Android phone, open the Google Play Store app and tap on the three lines in the upper-left corner to open the Play Store menu. Tap on Settings and scroll down to the Auto-update apps option. Select the option that works best for you; either “Auto-update apps at any time” or “Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.”
How to delete all holidays from Outlook?
1. Open Outlook on your computer and click "Calendar".
2. Select a view of the calendar, such as "Day" or "Month", in the top left corner.
3. Click "View" in the menu bar and select the "Go To Date" option. Enter the date range of holidays you want to delete.
4. Left-click any of the holidays on the calendar to select them. Press Ctrl + A to select all of the holidays within the date range.
5. Press the Delete key to remove the holidays from your Outlook calendar.
how to sanitize iphone screen
1. Turn off and unplug the iPhone.
2. Gently wipe the iPhone’s surface and ports with a soft, lint-free cloth.
3. Dilute a few drops of an alcohol-based cleanser, such as isopropyl alcohol, in a bowl of warm water. Soak the cloth until it is slightly damp.
4. Wipe the entire iPhone with the damp cloth.
5. Dry the iPhone with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Should you buy Twitter before it's taken private?
It is impossible to say whether you should buy Twitter before it is taken private, as this decision depends on the individual's financial circumstances, personal risk tolerance, and the current market conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that potential investors should speak to a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.
Are all citrus fruits hybrids?
No, not all citrus fruits are hybrids. Some commonly eaten citrus fruits, such as lemons and limes, are not hybrid varieties. Other types of citrus fruit, such as tangerines and oranges, may be either hybrid or non-hybrid varieties, depending on the specific variety.