How much notice does a landlord have to give to raise rent?
The amount of time and notice a landlord must give tenants to change the rent can vary from state to state, as states may require a different amount. Generally, landlords must provide tenants with written notice of at least 30 days before they can increase the rent.
How do I use the markup tools on my Device?
1. Open the document, web page, or other file in your device’s text editor.
2. Select the markup tools icon (typically a paintbrush or pen icon) located at the top of the window.
3. Select the text you wish to markup.
4. Select the markup option you wish to add, such as bold or underline.
5. Repeat the steps for any additional markup desired for the text.
6. Exit the markup tools when you’re finished editing, then save your changes.
Does Fitbit 5 count floors?
Yes, Fitbit Activity Trackers typically count floors climbed. The Fitbit Charge 5, for example, uses an altimeter to detect changes in altitude and track the number of floors climbed.
What are external and internal failure costs in software testing?
External Failure Costs:
External failure costs occur when defects or bugs are found after a software application is released. These costs include lost customers, financial losses due to customer dissatisfaction and lost time spent to debug and fix the issue.
Internal Failure Costs:
Internal failure costs include the costs of fixing bugs and design flaws that are found during the development and testing of software applications. These costs include the time and resources used to debug and fix issues, the cost of retesting, and the cost of development delays due to the need to fix issues.