What are the signs of breast tissue necrosis?
Signs of breast tissue necrosis include:
-A lump or hard area in the breast
-Discoloration or redness of the skin
-A change in breast size or shape
-Pain or tenderness in the affected area
-Development of a fever
-General feeling of being unwell.
Is facial recognition the future of Home Security?
It is too early to say if facial recognition will be the future of home security. While facial recognition technology is improving, as it is becoming faster and more accurate, there are many unanswered questions about its efficacy and data privacy that need to be addressed before it can become a mainstay in home security. Governments are considering if facial recognition should be allowed in private homes, and tech companies are still pushing the boundaries of what facial recognition can do. Only time will tell if facial recognition will indeed be the future of home security.
How to keep rugs from slipping on wood floors?
1. Use rug grips underneath your rugs. These are plastic mesh carpet pads that adhere to your rug and floor with double sided tape, preventing slipping and bunching.
2. Place non-slip pads on the bottom of rugs. You can purchase non-slip pads designed specifically for use on hardwood floors, or you can use a sheet of rubber or foam.
3. Vacuum the floor and rug to remove dirt, dust and debris that can cause slipping.
4. Purchase rug pads made with a rubber back, which will stay in place better on hardwood floors.
5. Use carpet tape to put directly on your rug and wood floor, allowing for a more secure grip.
What is the primary replica of a database?
The primary replica of a database is the main instance of a database and is responsible for managing ongoing requests, managing transactions, keeping all the replicas of the database in sync, and serving as the central source of truth for the entire database.