How do I add a replica to an availability group?
1. In SQL Server Management Studio right click on the Availability Group you want to add replicas to and select Properties.
2. On the Replicas tab you will see all of the current replicas. Click the Add Replica button to add a new secondary replica.
3. Enter the server name of the server you’d like to add as a replica.
4. Specify the Sync State - async or sync.
5. Select the Initial data synchronization mode - full or backup-restore.
6. Determine the Initial data synchronization - automatic or manual.
7. Specify the Failover mode for the replica - automatic or manual.
8. Once done, click OK to add the replica.
9. Once the replica is added, right click on the Availability Group and choose Join to join the replica to the group.
What are the effects of ESD on electronic systems?
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can cause severe and immediate damage to sensitive semiconductor components such as microprocessors, memory chips, etc. This damage can range from complete failure down to minor irregularities such as noise, distorted timing, data errors, or other subtle effects. Other components can be impacted by ESD as well, including capacitors, fuses, sensors, etc. In some cases, ESD can also cause physical damage to the circuit boards and other components, such as burning, heat damage, and electrolysis.
When can I renew or change my plan for 2022?
Most health insurance plans open their Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) for 2022 on November 1, 2021, and end on December 15, 2021. During this time, you can renew or change your plan.
What is the difference between import and export in azure cache for Redis?
Import and export with Azure Cache for Redis use the Redis protocol for transferring data between databases. This can be used to move data from an Azure Cache for Redis instance to another instance, or from another Redis server to Azure Cache for Redis. Import allows users to transfer data from a local file or from another Redis server into Azure Cache for Redis. Export allows users to export data from an Azure Cache for Redis instance to a local file or to another Redis server.
What is a DNS record?
A DNS record is a record in a DNS server that informs the server how to direct traffic related to a particular domain. DNS records specify information such as the IP addresses of servers that host a domain and handle queries or the type of mail server used to manage email for a domain.