What are the applications provided by Microsoft Azure?
1. Websites: Create powerful websites and web applications using ASP.NET, PHP and Node.js.
2. Mobile Services: Develop, host, and scale powerful mobile applications.
3. Storage: Store and manage backend data using databases, tables, blobs, files and queues.
4. Media: Stream and encode media files using a worldwide network of content delivery nodes.
5. Analytics: Utilize HDInsight to store and analyze vast amounts of data using Hadoop.
6. Virtual Machines: Create, manage, and deploy virtual machines on scalable and highly available cloud infrastructure.
7. Networking: Connect applications, data, and devices securely over the internet.
8. Identity & Access Management: Build and manage secure access control and identity systems.
9. Internet of Things: Connect and monitor millions of devices with Azure IoT Hub.
10. Machine Learning: Develop, deploy, and manage smarter applications using predictive analytics.