Do you need a Facebook app?
No, in most cases a Facebook app is not necessary. However, there are some uses for Facebook apps, such as helping to create custom page tabs or automating certain tasks on Facebook.
Is Juniper a monophyletic?
No, Juniper is not monophyletic. Juniper is actually a genus of more than 50 species of evergreen coniferous trees, so it is not a single, distinct organism.
Does wondershare data recovery work?
Yes, Wondershare Data Recovery is an effective data recovery software. It can help you to recover deleted, formatted, and corrupted files, such as photos, music, documents, and video files, from PCs, external hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, and other storage media.
Should I use bit fields for booleans?
The short answer is: No, bit fields should not be used for booleans. Bit fields are optimized to pack multiple individual bits of information into a single machine word. Representing a boolean with a bit field would be inefficient for many systems, as it would require a minimum of 8 bits (1 Byte) for a single boolean. A better approach for a single boolean would be to use a single machine-word (usually 32 or 64 bits) containing a 0 or 1 value.
How do I use my external flash with my camera?
1. Attach the hot shoe mount of your flash to the camera’s hot shoe mount.
2. Set the mode dial on your camera to the manual or external flash setting.
3. Set the flash up to your desired settings.
4. Look at the LCD screen of your camera to make sure the flash is properly mounted and receiving power.
5. Look through the viewfinder and compose your shot.
6. Take the picture and observe your flash in action.
7. Adjust settings as needed to get the desired effect.