What is the data lake settings API?
The Data Lake Settings API is an Azure API that allows customers to manage their data lakes. It provides an interface that enables customers to configure their Azure HDInsight clusters, storage accounts, and associated resources. The API allows customers to enable access controls, configure data replication, enable job-level encryption, enable audit logging, and more.
What happens if a pipe bursts?
If a pipe bursts, the area around the pipe will likely become flooded with water, and other parts of the home or business may also become affected. Depending on the severity of the burst pipe, costly damage to the home or business may occur. This damage can include water-soaked carpet and furniture, stained drywall, and ruined electronics. In order to minimize damage, it is important to act quickly and shut off the water supply at the source. It is then highly recommended to seek professional help to repair the pipe, clean up any water damage, and prevent further problems.
How can I pay off my home equity line of credit faster?
1. Make extra payments whenever possible: Make an extra payment every month or make lump sum payments whenever you can.
2. Refinance to a lower rate: If interest rates have decreased since you obtained your HELOC, you may be able to refinance your loan to a lower rate and a shorter term.
3. Make biweekly payments: Making biweekly payments in lieu of monthly payments can shave time off your repayment period.
4. Avoid using the line of credit: Putting any extra money toward principal payments will help you pay off your HELOC faster.
5. Stay on top of interest rates: Being aware of current mortgage rates will help you determine if refinancing or obtaining a different loan product is right for you.