Can a person offer a Naafil prayer sitting down?
Yes, a person can offer a Naafil prayer (supererogatory prayer) sitting down. According to the Fatwa issued by the Islamic Fiqh Council of the Muslim World League, "Offering Naafil (supererogatory) prayers while sitting down is permissible according to the various schools of jurisprudence. However, in light of the Hadith narrated by the Sahabah (Companions of Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) which states that those who offer supererogatory prayers standing have taken a correct path, it is mustahabb (strongly recommended) for the Muslim to do so."
Fatwa issued by the Islamic Fiqh Council of the Muslim World League: Number: 782/4 and issued on: 7/5/1408 A.H.
What happens if the CG is aft of the aerodynamic center?
If the center of gravity is behind the aerodynamic center, the aircraft will experience a restoring moment when disturbed, causing it to naturally return to equilibrium. This can be a desirable characteristic, as it allows the aircraft to be more stable and maintain the same attitude when disturbed. However, if the CG is too far aft, the aircraft may become unstable and difficult to control. In some cases, the aircraft may become dangerously unstable and even enter into a flat spin—making it almost impossible to maintain flight.
How to get ready for Marine Corps boot camp?
1. Learn the Marine Corps Core Values. These are Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Understanding these values and learning to live by them will serve you well throughout your Marine Corps career.
2. Get physically fit. While Marine Corps recruit training will have you in better shape than ever before, it helps to get a head start by working on your overall physical fitness.
3. Read up on recruit training. Read up on how Marine Corps recruit training is conducted, what it involves and what you should expect.
4. Study some common Marine slang. Learning some of the core slang terms used by Marines will help you communicate with your fellow recruits and platoon leaders more effectively.
5. Get your documents in order. You’ll need to have your high school transcripts, birth certificate, and other documents on hand. Make sure to have certified copies of all necessary paperwork ready before you arrive for boot camp.
6. Pack your duffel bags. Remember to keep only the essentials with you. Be sure to check your unit's packing list before heading out. Any excess items can be sent via mail or held for you until you finish recruit training.
How to send files and folders in Outlook 2016 for Mac?
1. Compress the files and folders that you wish to send in Outlook 2016 for Mac by right-clicking on the files/folders and selecting “Compress” from the menu.
2. Open Outlook and select the “New Mail” button.
3. Enter the recipient’s email address in the “To” field and click inside the message body to enter your message.
4. Click on the “Attach” icon and select the newly compressed files/folders.
5. In the navigation bar, click “Send”.
Your files/folders will now be sent to the recipient.
Where are my updraftplus backups stored?
UpdraftPlus backups are stored in either remote storage locations like Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Rackspace Cloud, SFTP server, or email, or in your local WordPress directory.