Do You Know Your Rights when your child is in the hospital?
1. You have the right to access the medical care and records of your child.
2. You have the right to change your child's care provider, if you are dissatisfied with the care provided.
3. You have the right to be kept informed of your child's treatments and condition.
4. You have the right to have access to a medical interpreter to assist in communication.
5. You have the right to make decisions about your child's medical care and treatment.
6. You have the right to be present at any medical care meeting with your child.
7. You have the right to be given explanations of treatment options and risks.
8. You have the right to receive a written plan of care for your child and information on how to obtain services when your child leaves the hospital.
9. You have the right to refuse any proposed treatment on behalf of your child and to consider a second opinion.
10. You have the right to be informed of all hospital rules and regulations.
How do I enable or disable padding for encryption or decryption?
Enabling or disabling padding for encryption or decryption will depend on the type of encryption and decryption algorithm used. Some algorithms may require padding for security, while others do not. The best way to determine this is to consult the documentation for the algorithm used.
How to reformat numbers in Excel?
To reformat numbers in Excel, select the numbers you want to reformat and click the "Home" tab. Then, click on the "Number" icon in the ribbon and select the desired formatting type from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can also use the "Format Cells" dialog box by selecting the numbers and pressing "Ctrl + 1" to open it and choose from a variety of number formats.