Can I install my own Dish Network?
Yes, it is possible. It’s important to ensure you order the right equipments and tools ahead of time as Dish Network provided instructions for a DIY installation. Keep in mind that self-installation requires a moderate level of technical skill, so it should only be attempted by confident users.
How do I get Started with AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN?
1. Create your AWS account and sign in to the AWS console.
2. In the AWS console, navigate to the ‘Services’ tab and select ‘AWS IoT Core’.
3. Select the ‘Create Custom IAM Role’ option in the ‘Set up AWS IoT Core’ window.
4. Select ‘Create and attach a custom IAM role with the required access policy’ and then click ‘Next’.
5. Give your custom IAM role a descriptive name, such as ‘IoT_Core_LoRaWAN_Role’ and then select ‘Next’.
6. Next, review the policy and click ‘Create Role’.
7. Once the role is created, select ‘Next’.
8. On the next page select the ‘Create a new AWS IoT Core policy’ option.
9. Give your policy a descriptive name, such as ‘LoRaWAN_Policy’ and then select ‘Next’.
10. Review the policy and click ‘Create Policy’.
11. Once the policy is created, select ‘Next’.
12. On the next page, create an IoT Core thing for your LoRaWAN device, such as ‘LoRaWAN_Thing’.
13. Select ‘Next’ and then ‘Create Thing’.
14. Once the Thing is created, select ‘Next’.
15. On the next page, select the ‘Create a new AWS IoT Core rule’ option.
16. Give your rule a descriptive name, such as ‘LoRaWAN_Rules’ and then select ‘Next’.
17. Configure the rule action to send data to AWS IoT Core with a protocol of MQTT.
18. Select ‘Next’ and then ‘Create Rule’.
19. Once the rule is created, select ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish’.
20. Your LoRaWAN device is now connected to AWS IoT Core.
21. Configure your LoRaWAN device to publish data to the MQTT topic you defined in the rule.
22. Monitor the incoming data stream from your LoRaWAN device in the AWS IoT Core console.
How do you scan to a folder?
1. Connect your scanner to your computer.
2. Open the software that came with the scanner, such as HP Scan and Capture or HP Smart Document Scan Software.
3. Select “Scan a Document or Photo” from the program’s welcome screen.
4. Choose the destination folder in which you want to place the scanned item.
5. Select the type of scan you need, such as Line Art, Text, or Photo.
6. Select the output file format, such as TIFF, JPEG, or PDF.
7. Click the Scan button to begin the process.
8. When the scan is complete, the document will be saved in the chosen folder.
Should I get FIFA 20 for the switch?
That depends on your personal preference. The Switch version of FIFA 20 does not have all the same features as the versions on other platforms, so it may not be suitable for some players. However, if you are looking for a more casual soccer experience, it could be the perfect game for you.
How to create a server pool in Oracle VM manager?
1. Log into Oracle VM Manager.
2. Click the "Create" tab at the top.
3. Choose "Server Pool" from the drop-down.
4. Enter a name for the server pool.
5. Enter the name or IP address of the server to be used in the pool in the text box provided.
6. Enter a name or IP address for the cluster manager machine.
7. Select a cluster type. The most common type is called “Heart Beat-based Failover.”
8. Select a storage type, if applicable.
9. Click "Next" to proceed to the “Attaching Servers to the Server Pool” page.
10. Select the “Attach Existing Servers” option to add additional servers to the pool, or select “No Existing Servers to Attach” to skip this step.
11. Click “Create Server Pool.”
12. Click “Yes” to confirm the pool creation.
How do I add to the interests section on LinkedIn?
1. Log into your LinkedIn account and click on "Profile" from the navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to the "Interests" section of your profile and click the "Add Interests" button.
3. Type in the interests you would like to add, or use the suggested options that appear.
4. Once you select the interests you want to add, hit the "Save" button.
5. Now, your interests will be visible to other viewers of your profile.