What is science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)?
Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) is a statutory body formed in 2008 by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India to promote scientific research in both fundamental and applied sciences in India. It primarily looks after the funding of research projects, fellowships and awards in various areas of science and engineering.
What are the methods of accounting for the flow of costs?
1. Job Order Costing: This method is used to assign costs to individual items according to the time and materials used in production.
2. Process Costing: This method is used to calculate costs by tracking the amount of materials and labor needed for a single production process.
3. Activity-Based Costing: This method is used to assign costs to specific activities and processes in relation to output.
4. Target Costing: This method is used to establish cost levels for products based on customer expectations.
5. Standard Costing: This method is used to budget costs based on predetermined performance standards.
6. Kaizen Costing: This method is used to continually monitor and reduce costs throughout the production process.
Do I have to file a claim if I get into an accident?
Yes, you do need to file a claim if you get into an accident. Depending on the severity of the accident, you may need to call the police first depending on local laws. After that, you should contact your insurance provider to start the claims process.
What is a French screen door?
A French screen door is a type of security screen door designed to provide a level of privacy, air circulation and ventilation, as well as bug protection. These doors feature traditional French door styling and come in a variety of styles, materials, and finishes.
Is charging hourly a good idea for beginners?
It depends; there are advantages and disadvantages to charging hourly. Some of the advantages include being able to set a fair rate for the work performed and having flexibility in how much you can charge, depending on the project. On the other hand, it may be difficult to accurately estimate the time each project will take, so there is a risk of not getting paid for the full scope of your work. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide if charging hourly is a good option for them.