How to backup Viber messages from iPhone and Android?
1. Open Viber and access the Settings > More Settings > Backup Messages.
2. When prompted select either iCloud or iTunes to back up your messages.
3. Wait for the backup to be completed. The process typically takes several minutes depending on the size of the messages being backed up.
1. Open Viber and access the Menu > Settings Menu.
2. Tap on More Settings and select “Backup Conversation History”.
3. Click on “Backup” and select the storage option to save the backup.
4. Wait for the backup to be completed. The process typically takes several minutes depending on the size of the messages being backed up.
How much data does Ai create each day?
The amount of data created by AI (Artificial Intelligence) each day is impossible to measure, as it depends on how many AI applications and processes are being used, and the scale of those operations. Additionally, AI is constantly learning and generating new data sets, so it is always growing. It is estimated that in 2016, AI generated about 2.5 exabytes of data each day.
Can pharmacists refuse to fill mifepristone prescriptions?
Yes, pharmacists can refuse to fill prescriptions for mifepristone, and other medications. In some states, laws allow pharmacists to refuse to fill prescriptions for reasons of conscience. In other states, pharmacists must refer patients to another pharmacist or pharmacy. Patients should be aware of their local laws and regulations regarding this issue.
How do ionospheric scintillations affect satellite communications?
Ionospheric scintillations can affect satellite communications by causing rapid fading of the radio signals. This can severely reduce the signal strength and consequently degrade the quality of the satellite communication links. Additionally, scintillations can cause a rapid change in the signal’s frequency, which can further hinder the quality of communications. This can lead to errors in data transmission and even information loss.
How do I add to the interests section on LinkedIn?
1. Log into your LinkedIn account and click on "Profile" from the navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to the "Interests" section of your profile and click the "Add Interests" button.
3. Type in the interests you would like to add, or use the suggested options that appear.
4. Once you select the interests you want to add, hit the "Save" button.
5. Now, your interests will be visible to other viewers of your profile.
Which closing costs are tax deductible?
Mortgage interest and points are the only closing costs that can be tax deductible. Some lenders offer to pay points on behalf of their buyers, making them also deductible.