How do you make Boba pearls with brown sugar syrup?
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Add 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar to the boiling water, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let the syrup cool for 10 minutes.
5. Pour the cooled syrup into a shallow dish.
6. Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of tapioca or potato starch in 2 tablespoons of cool water in a small bowl.
7. Pour the starch slurry into the brown sugar syrup and stir until combined.
8. Drop about 1 teaspoon of the syrup mixture at a time into a bowl of ice-cold water. After a few seconds, the syrup will form balls of syrup.
9.Using a slotted spoon, remove the balls from the bowl and put them into another bowl with enough water to cover them.
10. Drain the balls and add 1/2 teaspoon of flavor extract, such as lemon, orange, or vanilla.
11. Mix the balls with a little more cooled syrup.
12. Serve the boba pearls with their syrup over ice with your favorite beverage. Enjoy!
How do you get sound out of your computer?
Using speakers or headphones, you can get sound out of your computer by plugging the 3.5mm audio jack into your computer's sound output. If you have a specialized sound card or USB speaker, you may need to install the necessary drivers and use a different type of audio port.
How to fix out of memory error in Windows 10?
1. Close down all unnecessary applications: Make sure that all applications that you don't need are closed. This will help reduce the demand on your system and free up memory.
2. Adjust the amount of virtual memory: Sometimes, making virtual memory larger may solve the problem.
3. Remove unnecessary files and programs: Go to Control Panel and uninstall unwanted programs and delete any unnecessary files.
4. Increase your RAM: This is the best way to fix an out of memory error. Installing additional RAM will increase your computer’s capacity to deal with the information it’s receiving.
5. Disable background programs: Many programs run in the background and can use a significant amount of memory. Go to Task Manager and disable any unnecessary programs running in the background.
6. Diagnose memory leaks: If you're still experiencing out of memory errors, it's likely caused by errant programs or processes using up your computer's memory. Use a tool such as RAMMap to diagnose and solve the issue.
How can you find out the owner of a cell phone number for free?
Unfortunately, it is not typically possible to find out the owner of a cell phone number for free. There may be some public records websites or people search websites that offer this service, but they are not guaranteed to be accurate. Furthermore, it may not always be legal to look up the owner of a cell phone number without their consent.