How to add/change email address in LinkedIn?
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account.
2. Select the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
3. Select Settings & Privacy.
4. Select the Account tab at the top of the page.
5. Select the pencil icon to the right of Your Email Addresses.
6. Click Add to add a new email address or select the pencil icon to the right of an existing email address to change it.
7. Enter the updated email address and click Save.
8. You will receive a confirmation email at the new email address. Click the provided link to confirm and complete the change.
What is John Deere tractor firmware?
John Deere tractor firmware is the computer software that controls the tractor's engine and other systems, like transmissions, brakes, immobilizers, and vehicle safety features. The firmware is programmed to make your tractor operate efficiently and safely, and to provide the best possible performance.
Why is data analytics important in the healthcare and pharma industry?
Data analytics is essential in the healthcare and pharma industry because it can provide valuable insights into patient health, population trends and disease trends. This information can help to inform healthcare decision makers and enable them to make better decisions concerning resource allocation, healthcare delivery and patient outcomes. Data analytics can also be used to detect fraud, waste and abuse, as well as provide organizations with a detailed picture of their patient base, allowing them to optimize their services to better meet the needs of their patients. Finally, data analytics can help pharma companies to better understand drug efficacy and safety as well as identify new drugs and trends in medication usage, helping to ensure that patients are prescribed the optimum medications for their particular situations.
What is the security context of a background workflow?
The security context of a background workflow is set by the identity of the workflow host, which is the person or service who triggered the workflow. The workflow will run using the same user privileges and access rights as the workflow host.