What is the major source of secondary aerosol formation in Africa?
The major sources of secondary aerosol formation in Africa are biomass burning, windblown dust, and sea-salt emissions. Biomass burning, or open burning of organic materials, is a common human activity in Africa due to its traditional methods of land clearing, cooking, and even means of warfare and is the source of much of the aerosol formation in the region. Windblown dust is especially prevalent in the arid and semi-arid regions of Africa, where the soil is not protected by vegetation, and is a major source of aerosols. Sea-salt aerosols form when sea spray is driven into the atmosphere by wind and create aerosols, particularly in coastal regions.
What is the largest IPO ever?
The largest initial public offering (IPO) ever on record is that of Alibaba Group Holding Limited, a Chinese e-commerce giant. The IPO, which was held on September 19th, 2014, raised a staggering $25 billion USD.
How to fix Windows 10 not responding to the BIOS?
1. Check the BIOS Settings: Make sure that your computer's BIOS is configured to boot from the correct media or device. You can access BIOS by pressing a specific key during boot up (e.g. F2, Del).
2. Check the Boot Order: In BIOS, make sure that the boot order is set to the proper order (e.g., hard drive first, CD/DVD drive second).
3. Reset BIOS Settings: If you've made any changes to the BIOS settings, make sure to restore them to the default settings. This may help if the system isn't recognising any boot device.
4. Reinstall Battery: If you've recently removed the motherboard battery, try placing it back into the slot.
5. Reset Power Supply: If the power supply has been disconnected or reset lately, try unplugging it and plugging it back in as well.
6. Check the Power Supply: Make sure that the power supply is working without any fault.
7. Test the System Memory (RAM): Test the system memory using a memory tester or software utility to check for any issues with the RAM or corrupted data.
8. Replace System Components: If the issue persists and none of the above steps have resolved it, then you should consider replacing any aging or faulty components like the motherboard, processor, memory, or hard drive.
What are the educational requirements for an auditor?
In order to become an auditor, you need to have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. Some employers may prefer candidates who have an advanced degree, such as a Master of Science in Accountancy or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). You will also need to obtain at least two years of experience working in an auditing role as part of an internship or as an employee. After obtaining the required education and experience, you would also need to obtain certification from one of the major accounting organizations, such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
How does a 2 stroke engine work?
A two-stroke engine is a type of internal combustion engine that completes a power cycle with two strokes (up and down movements) of the piston during only one crankshaft revolution. This is in contrast to a "four-stroke engine", which requires four strokes of the piston to complete a power cycle during two crankshaft revolutions. In a two-stroke engine, the end of the combustion stroke and the beginning of the compression stroke happen simultaneously, with the intake and exhaust (or scavenging) functions occurring at the same time.
As the crankshaft rotates, the connecting rod causes the piston to move up and down within the cylinder. On the upward stroke, the piston draws a fresh air-fuel mixture into the cylinder through an intake port located in the cylinder wall. When the piston is near the top of its stroke, the spark plug ignites the mixture, causing combustion. As the piston moves downward from top dead center, it compresses the air-fuel mixture. Combustion forces the piston back up, creating the power stroke. As the piston travels back down, the exhaust port opens, allowing the burned gases to escape the cylinder. This completes the combustion cycle and the process begins again.
What is the difference between JBoss Tools palette and Developer Studio?
The main difference between JBoss Tools palette and Developer Studio is the scope of the tools they offer. JBoss Tools palette provides a more focused selection of tools specific to tasks related to developing applications for the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. Developer Studio is a more comprehensive toolset that delivers a comprehensive set of integrated development tools for building and deploying applications for both JBoss and other Java EE application servers. It includes capabilities such as modelling and versioning, debugging, profiling, and more.