How do I track my Sleep in iOS 13?
You can now track your sleep with the Health app in iOS 13. To do this, open up the Health app and then click on the Browse tab at the bottom. Select Sleep from the list and then click on the Plus (+) icon in the top right corner. You can then enter any data related to your sleep, such as when you went to bed and when you woke up, as well as how many hours you slept. This data will then be saved and you will be able to monitor your sleep patterns over time.
how long planets orbit sun
The exact time it takes for a planet to orbit the Sun depends on the planet in question. Most planets take anywhere from a few months to several years to complete one orbit around the Sun. Mercury has the shortest orbital period, taking only 88 days. Neptune has the longest orbital period, taking approximately 165 Earth years.
What does PC Magnum do?
PC Magnum is a software application designed to help you optimize and clean your computer, maintain its performance, and secure your online life. It has powerful tools that can clean up unnecessary files, protect against malicious attacks, and speed up your computer’s performance. It can also remove tracking cookies, clear browsing history, and more, allowing for more privacy when browsing the web.
How do I create an Azure AD app user?
1. Log into your Azure Portal & navigate to the Azure Active Directory section
2. Select App registrations and click +New registration
3. Create a Name for the App user, select the supported account type, & enter a valid Redirect URI
4. Click Register
5. Once the registration process is complete, you will be automatically directed to the App user's Overview page
6. Click API permissions on the left side menú and click +Add a permission.
7. Select the API features you want your App user to have access to
8. Click Grant admin consent to save the changes
9. Once the API permissions have been configured, click Certificates & secrets on the left side menú
10. Click +New client secret and enter a Description
11. Select the Expiration period and click Add
12. Copy the Client secret that has been generated for the App user
Why is file encryption important?
File encryption is important because it helps protect confidential files from unauthorised access. Encryption scrambles the data within a file, making it unrecognisable so that if someone were to gain access to the file, they would not be able to view or use it. Furthermore, encryption helps to protect files from being stolen or accessed without the user’s permission, as even if someone were to gain access to the file, they would still have to decode it in order to gain access to the data. Having encrypted files tends to be especially important for organisations where sensitive data is stored, such as financial records or customer information.