How to make Excel calculate a date?
To make Excel calculate a date, use the DATEVALUE function. DATEVALUE requires two arguments: the date you want Excel to calculate, and the format in which the date is given.
For example, if you want to calculate the date 2/3/2021, enter =DATEVALUE("2/3/2021","mm/dd/yyyy") into a cell, and Excel will calculate the date as a numerical value.
How do you clean Suede Shoes with household items?
1. Brush away any dirt or debris. Use a soft shoe brush to gently but firmly remove any dirt or small debris from the surface of the suede shoes.
2. Apply an absorbent powder. Liberally sprinkle some baby powder, baking soda, cornstarch, or talcum powder on the shoe and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. This will help to absorb moisture and dirt.
3. Vacuum away the powder. After the powder has had a chance to absorb dirt, vacuum the excess powder from the shoes using a hand-held vacuum cleaner.
4. Create a paste to clean spots. Use a mix of white vinegar, salt, and flour to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to any stubborn spots and let sit for 20 minutes. Gently brush away with a soft brush.
5. Erase any scuff marks. Rub the scuffed areas of the shoes with an art gum eraser to remove any discoloration.
6. Condition the suede. Use a suede conditioning bar to nourish and soften the material on the shoes.
7. Allow the shoes to dry. Let your shoes air dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
How to set ringtone in iPhone without iTunes or computer?
Using iTunes Store
1. open the iTunes Store and go to Search
2. type in the name of the ringtone you would like to purchase
3. select the proper ringtone from the list of results
4. purchase the ringtone
5. sync your iPhone with iTunes
6. select the ringtone from the list of available tones for your iPhone
7. transfer the ringtone to your iPhone
Using Third-Party App
1. Download a third party ringtone app from the App Store
2. Open the app and select the ringtone you would like to use
3. Once you have selected the ringtone, tap the “Send to iPhone” button
4. Choose if you would like to send the ringtone to the Settings app or directly to your iPhone
5. Once the ringtone has been sent to your phone, open the Settings app
6. Go to Sounds & Haptics and select the ringtone you just added
7. Enjoy your new ringtone!
How fructose may contribute to obesity and cancer?
Fructose has been linked to obesity and cancer due to its ability to promote weight gain by increasing the risk for metabolic and vascular conditions. Fructose is able to stimulate the release of insulin and leptin, hormones that promote fat storage in adipose tissue, as well as resistance to satiety and appetite control centers of the brain. High levels of fructose and other sugars can also cause dyslipidemia, small, dense LDL particles, and inflammation which all increase the risk of developing obesity-related diseases like cancer. In addition, fructose may also alter the intestinal microbiome which has been linked to obesity and some types of cancers.
How to add wallpaper to your iPad?
1. Open the Settings app on your iPad.
2. Tap on Wallpaper.
3. Choose whether you want to use a photo from your library or select a stock wallpaper.
4. Select the image you want to use.
5. Drag the image to position it how you want.
6. Tap Set.
7. Select whether you want to set the wallpaper for your lock screen, home screen or both.
8. Tap Set Wallpaper to save your changes.