Is MBA after BTech a good option?
That really depends on the individual and their goals. For some, an MBA may be a great way to fast-track a career in the business world, and for others, it may not be the best choice. It's best to conduct some research and weigh the pros and cons of an MBA after a BTech before making a decision.
What is game development software?
Game development software is any type of software that enables a user to create video games. This includes tools for designing levels, programming, and testing the game. Popular examples of game development software include the Unity engine, Unreal engine, and Game Maker.
How to transfer Viber data from one phone to another?
1. On the old phone, open Viber, go to the 'More' tab and select 'Settings'.
2. Select 'Chat' and then 'Backup Chat History'.
3. Select 'Backup Now' to begin the data transfer process.
4. Go to 'Backups' which is located in the same 'Settings' tab, and choose 'Export to SD Card'. This will save the transfer file in your device’s external memory (SD Card).
5. Transfer the file from the old device to the new device via Bluetooth, a USB cord, or other external memory transfer device.
6. Locate the Viber folder on the new device’s external memory and open it.
7. Install the latest version of Viber if it’s not already installed on the new device.
8. Open Viber, select ‘More’ then ‘Settings’, then 'Chat', and then 'Import Chat History'.
9. Select 'From Downloaded Backup' and then choose the file you wish to transfer.
10. Select 'Continue' and the transfer will begin.
How to use a USB flash drive in a virtual machine?
1. Insert the USB flash drive into an available USB port on your physical computer.
2. Open your virtual machine software and start your virtual machine.
3. Inside the virtual machine go to “Devices” and select “USB devices”.
4. Select the USB drive you just inserted and it will be mounted and ready to use.
5. Once you have finished working with the USB drive, be sure to eject it properly inside the virtual machine.
6. Finally, remove the USB drive from the physical computer when you are done.
What are the risk factors for developing psoriasis?
1.Family history: People who have a family history of psoriasis are at a higher risk of developing the condition.
2.Stress: Stress can trigger psoriasis flare-ups or make them worse.
3.Smoking: Smoking increases the risk of developing psoriasis.
4.Age: Psoriasis commonly appears between the ages of 15 and 35.
5.Infections: Certain viral and bacterial infections can increase the risk of developing psoriasis.
6.Medications: Certain medications, such as lithium and beta-blockers, can also increase the risk of psoriasis.
7.Excessive alcohol consumption: Excessive alcohol consumption can increase the risk of developing psoriasis.
How to create a backup policy in SQL Server Agent?
To create a backup policy in SQL Server Agent, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the server instance.
2. Right-click the SQL Server Agent and click Properties.
3. In the Properties window, select the Policies page and click Add to create a new policy.
4. Enter the name of the policy, a description, and set backup frequency to the desired cycle (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
5. Under the Backup Targets section, select the database(s) for which you want to configure a backup policy.
6. Under the Destination section, select the type of backup media (disk or tape) and specify the location.
7. Select the Database Backup Type (Full, Differential, Log or File/Filegroup).
8. Click the Schedule tab and select the frequency and times when the backup should be run.
9. Click OK to save the policy and the backup will be scheduled according to the chosen frequency.