How expensive are private engineering courses in India?
The cost of private engineering courses in India varies significantly depending on the institution and the program. Programs in some of the top universities will cost upwards of Rs. 10 lakhs while programs at smaller institutions can start from around Rs. 50,000.
How long does it take for a package to be delivered?
The amount of time it takes for a package to be delivered can vary depending on a variety of factors such as the shipper, the service used for delivery, and the distance the package must travel. Generally, packages within the same country can be delivered within a few days to a week, but international deliveries can take anywhere from a week to up to a month or more.
How to embed Twitch videos?
1. Visit the desired Twitch video you wish to embed and locate the Share button in the video's upper right corner.
2. Click the share button, then select the “Embed” option.
3. Copy the provided HTML code and paste it into the desired webpage or blog post.
4. You can also edit the HTML code if necessary to make any design adjustments.
5. Finally, hit the “Publish” button to make your embedded Twitch video live.
How to use the workday function in Excel?
1. Open Microsoft Excel and select an empty worksheet.
2. Enter the start date in cell A1.
3. Enter the end date in cell B1.
4. Select a blank cell, such as C1.
5. Type “=WORKDAY(A1,B1)” into the cell.
6. Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
The result of this formula should display the total number of workdays between your selected start and end dates.
This can be useful when planning out timelines, budgets, or calculating pay cycles.
What are the requirements of audit trail?
1. The audit trail must be complete and accurate.
2. The audit trail must provide an accurate and complete history of all changes made to the system or data.
3. Access to the audit trail must be restricted and secure.
4. It must include details about who accessed the system and what changes were made.
5. It must have the ability to capture date/time stamps and details of any changes made.
6. It should also contain information such as user ID and the computer system used.
7. The audit trail must be able to record access attempts that fail as well as successes.
8. The audit trail must be able to retain records for a specified period of time.
9. The audit trail must be able to quickly generate reports and alerts based on user activity or system changes.
How to monitor file and folder changes in Windows?
1. Use Windows Audit: The Windows Audit feature allows you to track and monitor file and folder changes on Windows machines. You can enable this feature on all Windows machines and configure so that whenever any changes are made, they are logged on the audit log with details such as the name of the user who made the change and the type of change made.
2. Use Sysmon: Sysmon is a tool developed by Microsoft that can be used to monitor system activities and generate alerts when certain changes occur to files, processes, and Windows Registry. It captures file and folder changes, processes, and registry changes, and then logs them to an event log.
3. Use File Auditing Software: There are many third-party file auditing software you can use to monitor file and folder changes on Windows machines. These software can monitor changes in real-time, allowing you to see what changes were made, as well as who made them.
4. Use PowerShell Scripts: You can also use PowerShell scripts to monitor file and folder changes in Windows machines. Many scripts are available online and can be used to track changes made to file systems, including timestamp changes and owner changes.