How to enter time and date in Excel?
To enter time in Excel, use the TIME function or the keyboard shortcut Shift+Space+;.
To enter a specific time, type the time in the format hh:mm:ss (hours, minutes, and seconds).
For example, to enter 10:30 PM, type 10:30:00 or 10:30 pm into the cell.
How to Enter Date
To enter a date in Excel, use the DATE function or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+;.
To enter a specific date, type the date in the format m/d/yyyy (month, day, and year).
For example, to enter December 10th, 2020, type 12/10/2020 into the cell.
What is a trusted location?
A trusted location is a computer path or directory that is recognized by a computer or software program as safe and secure. It is used to store files that are deemed secure, private and important. Trusted locations can be used to store files that contain confidential information or that need to be protected from potential viruses or malware.
What are the most common causes of frequent urination?
1. Urinary tract infection.
3. Prostate enlargement in men.
5. Medications, such as diuretics.
6. Kidney disease.
7. Urinary tract stones.
8. Drinking too much fluid.
9. Interstitial cystitis.
10. Overactive bladder.
How to fill cupcakes without coring?
1. Fill a pastry bag or Ziplock bag with the desired cupcake filling.
2. Make a 1- to 2-inch cut into the top of the cupcake.
3. Pipe the filling into the cupcake by squeezing the bag and filling the cavity with filling.
4. Slowly pull the bag away from the cupcake as you stop squeezing.
5. Use a spatula to even out the filling and cover the cavity.