How do I change the color of my cursor indicator?
1. Open Control Panel and select the Mouse or Hardware and Sound options.
2. Select Mouse to open the mouse settings window.
3. Select the Pointers tab.
4. Select a pointer scheme from the list of available schemes that appear. The cursor color will be determined by the pointer scheme you choose.
5. When you’re done, click Apply and then OK.
1. Open System Preferences and select Accessibility.
2. Select Display, then Cursor.
3. Select Custom from the list of available cursor colors.
4. Use the Hue and Opacity settings to adjust the color of your cursor.
5. When you’re done, click OK.
When did the general public start using cell phones?
The first mobile phone call was made in April 1973, but mobile phone technology didn't become widely available to consumers until the late 1980s. The first mobile phone for the general public was Motorola's DynaTAC 8000X, released in 1983.
What is a software evaluation evaluation evaluation software software software?
Software evaluation evaluation software is a type of software designed to help evaluate the quality of software. It typically contains tools and processes to help measure and analyze the reliability, security, usability, performance, maintainability and scalability of software products. The evaluation of the software can be based on the user feedback, defect rate, customer satisfaction and/or other industry standards.