How to report a phishing or spam email to Microsoft?
To report a phishing or spam email to Microsoft, you should sign in to the Outlook.com Security Dashboard and select the Report Message option. If you can copy the email message, use the text or HTML box to paste the email message. Click Report Spam or Phishing, and then click Submit.
Does the quality of an audio CD depend on the player?
Yes, the quality of an audio CD can be affected by the quality and capabilities of the player used. Lower-end CD players are not able to extract as much information from an audio CD as higher-end ones, so the sound may not be as good. Additionally, some CD players have features such as digital-to-analog conversion, upsampling, and digital filtering that can improve the sound quality.
What are the advantages of an inverted microscope?
1. Enhanced Depth of Field: Because the objective lenses are situated below, but close to, the specimen they all remain in focus, regardless of the depth of the specimen. This provides far superior depth of field than traditional microscopy.
2. Improved Illumination: With the light source below the specimen, the light is more evenly distributed, making the image clearer and brighter than that of a traditional microscope.
3. Reduced Underlying Structures: Because the light source is beneath the specimen, there are no reflected light which makes underlying structures and contrast patterns more visible.
4. Improved Photomicroscopy: Inverted microscopes are ideal for photomicrography due to the improved brightness of the illuminated sample, especially when using filters and diaphragms to enhance the picture.
5. Increased Positioning Flexibility: Specimens are held to the immersion slide by static force in an inverted microscope, as opposed to a clip or stage motions provided in a traditional upright microscope. This provides greater flexibility when positioning samples.
Is your digitalization effort on the sidelines?
No, our digitalization effort is an integral part of our organization. We have been investing in and driving digitalization for several years, and it's an important part of our overall strategy.
What is the difference between hydraulic and pneumatic door closer?
Hydraulic door closers use oil or water pressure from a hydraulic cylinder to drive a piston that slowly closes the door. Pneumatic door closers use air pressure in combination with a spring-loaded plunger to push the door closed. Hydraulic door closers are typically quieter, more adjustable, and generally considered to be more reliable than pneumatic closers. They can also be adjusted for a variety of closing speeds, making them ideal for use in commercial and industrial environments. Pneumatic door closers are simpler, less expensive and easier to maintain, making them popular for residential use.