Are potato chips more healthier than pork rinds?
No, potato chips are not necessarily more healthy than pork rinds. Both snacks are high in fat and calories, and provide little nutrients. For a healthier snack, opt for options such as vegetable sticks, nuts, and low-calorie popcorn.
What was the first version of Git?
The first version of Git was released in April 2005 and was very basic, with no GUI. The first major stable release was version 1.0.0, released on April 7, 2011.
How to compile SQLite?
1. Download the latest version of SQLite source code from the website or from the ftp server.
2. Unpack the source code on your system.
3. Enter the SQLite source folder.
4. Configure the source code.
- Run the configure script
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/sqlite
- The configure script will create files necessary for the compilation process.
5. Compile the source code.
- To compile the code, type:
6. Install the compiled code.
- To install the code, type:
$ make install
7. Verify the installation.
- To test the installation, type:
$ sqlite3 -version
Which industries have the highest email response rates?
The industries that tend to have the highest email response rates are typically those with high customer service standards, such as the financial services, healthcare, and retail industries. These industries tend to have dedicated customer service resources and have invested in automated customer assistance tools to ensure that customers receive a quick and efficient response to their emails. Additionally, emails from businesses in these sectors tend to have higher open rates due to their relevance and customization.
How to install iTunes on a second PC?
1. Download iTunes from the Apple website (https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/)
2. Double click on it to initiate the installation
3. Follow the instructions to complete the installation
4. Once installed, log in with your Apple ID to access your music, movies, TV shows, books, and other iTunes content.
What is busbar trunking?
Busbar trunking is an electrical distribution system used in industrial and commercial buildings that is designed to improve safety, reduce installation costs, and improve cable management. It consists of a number of insulated copper or aluminium bars, joined together to form a “busbar” which provides a common return path to the electrical distribution board for all the cables run around the building.