What does 14 SEER mean on an air conditioner?
14 SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, which is a measure of an air conditioning unit's energy efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently the unit operates and the lower the energy costs.
What are the most common guitar hand injuries?
1. Tendonitis: Pain and inflammation of the tendons and muscles that connect the wrist and fingers.
2. Carpal tunnel syndrome: Compression of the nerve that runs from the forearm through the wrist.
3. Trigger finger/thumb: Pain and inflammation in a finger or thumb as a result of over-repetitive motion.
4. Nerve compression: Pressure on the median nerve in the wrist causing numbness, pain and tingling in the thumb and index finger.
5. De Quervain’s Syndrome: Inflammation of the sheath that surrounds the tendons that move the thumb.
6. Stress fracture: Hairline fracture in the bone caused by overuse.
7. Bursitis: Pain and swelling in the joint due to irritation of the fluid-filled sacs (bursae) that help cushion the area between the tendons and bones.
8. Ganglion cysts: A lump or swelling caused by a herniated portion of the joint capsule.
9. Tenosynovitis: Inflammation of the tissues that surround a joint.
What are common data ingestion patterns?
1. Direct-to-Storage Ingestion: This is the simplest pattern for ingesting data into storage. Data is transferred directly into a storage repository such as a relational database, a NoSQL database, or an object or cloud storage system.
2. File-based Ingestion: In this pattern, data is transferred into an intermediate file system before being loaded into the storage repository. This pattern is suitable when the volume of data is large and there is a need for persistent intermediate storage, or when the data needs to be transformed or aggregated before storage.
3. Stream-based Ingestion: Stream-based ingestion can be used for real-time ingestion of data. In this pattern, data is transferred in real-time into a streaming platform such as Apache Kafka or Apache Storm. The streaming platform is then used to route the data to various downstream systems such as databases or analytics engines.
4. Application-based Ingestion: In this pattern, an application is used to ingest data into the storage repository. This strategy is commonly used to ingest data in a specific format. The application can be used to transform the data before it is loaded into the repository.
What is difference between memberof and tokengroups in Salesforce?
The memberof function in Salesforce acts as a pointer to parent or master records. For example, it can be used to determine if a given record is a member of a given list of records. The tokengroups function, on the other hand, acts as a container of related data. It stores specific values related to a given record and allows the user to access elements of that record more easily. They are both powerful tools in Salesforce but have different roles.
What is a MacCrimmon in doctor who?
The MacCrimmon is a species of alien that appears in the Doctor Who television series. They are a humanoid race with green skin, long pointed ears and retractable claws. They have a strong sense of justice and honour and are loyal to the Doctor.