What is thermal conductivity?
Thermal conductivity is the measure of a material's ability to conduct heat energy. It is the property of a material that determines the rate at which thermal energy is transferred through it. The higher the thermal conductivity of a material, the faster energy will transfer through it.
Does sprint cover lost phones?
Yes, Sprint does offer coverage for lost phones, but only if the customer has purchased the Total Equipment Protection (TEP) service for their device. TEP provides insurance for loss, theft, accidental damage, and out-of-warranty malfunctions.
what is email alias
An email alias is an alternate email address that sends and receives messages to the same email account. It is often used by people who want to create a different address to protect their primary address from spam and other unwanted emails. It can also be used to make it easier to remember which address to use.
How to connect Epson projector to TV?
1. Connect the HDMI output port of the Epson projector to the HDMI input port of the TV using an HDMI cable.
2. Ensure that both the TV and the Epson projector are powered on.
3. From the remote control of the Epson projector, select the HDMI input source that corresponds to the HDMI cable you connected.
4. On the remote control of the TV, select the HDMI input that the Epson projector is connected to.
5. The connection is complete and you should now have the image from the Epson projector shown on the TV.
How do I resynchronize my internet time server?
1. In your Windows Control Panel, open Date and Time.
2. On the Internet Time tab, press the 'Change Settings' button.
3. Now Arrow down the drop-down menu and select the time server you would like to sync from, usually the 'pool.ntp.org' option.
4. Press the 'Update Now' button.
5. Restart your computer, and your time and date should now be correct.