Should you make negative statements about overnight visitation?
No, it is not wise to make negative statements about overnight visitation. It is important to remain neutral, professional and supportive of the decisions being made between the two parties in the case. It is best if any discussions of legal matters are handled in a professional manner between both parties and the court.
What properties does a great REST API have?
1. Consistent, resource-oriented URLs and utilizes logical HTTP methods
2. Accessible and discoverable via hypermedia links and self-descriptive messages
3. Leverages authentication, authorization, and encryption to secure data
4. Accommodates file transfers and batch requests
5. Accommodates various formats of request and response bodies
6. Enables versioning and supports MIME types
7. Client and server exchange cacheable key-value pairs
8. Provides error responses to inform the consumer of the appropriate action
9. Supports pagination of the large data set
10. Has comprehensive documentation with examples and tools for testing the API
How do apps benefit from dynamic cloud supply?
Dynamic cloud supply allows apps to quickly expand their capacity on-demand, allowing them to keep up with increased user demand and usage. This can provide cost-savings, as apps don't have to invest in additional resources upfront. Additionally, dynamic cloud supply initiatives can offer resilience and scalability, ensuring that the apps remain available and reliable during peak usage times. Finally, cloud supply provides improved flexibility, allowing apps to rapidly adjust to market changes, new techniques, and user preferences.
How to create a progress Gantt chart in Excel?
1. Open a new spreadsheet in Excel
2. Create a table which includes the Start Date, End Date, Duration, and Progress % for each stage of your project
3. Select all columns and change the column type to Date, if necessary
4. Select the Duration column and click ‘Conditional Formatting’
5. In the ‘Data Bars’ dropdown, select ‘Blue Data Bar’ and click OK
6. Select the entire table again, and click ‘Insert’ from the ribbon and select ‘Bar’ and choose the ‘Gantt’ option
7. In the ‘Edit Series’ window, select the Start Date, End Date and Progress % columns, then click OK
8. Format the chart by adjusting the labels, axis and style
9. To add milestone markers, right-click on the Gantt chart, select ‘Add Data’ and enter the Start Date and Duration of your milestone
10. Finally, customize the style and color of the newly added milestone marker by selecting it and clicking ‘Format Data Point’ on the ribbon.