How to set up a game of solitaire?
1. Gather the materials:
- 1 deck of standard playing cards (52 cards)
- 1 flat surface for playing
2. Arrange the cards in columns and add the starter piles:
- Take the cards out of the box and arrange them facedown into seven columns of cards.
- Set the top card of each column faceup, leaving the rest facedown.
3. Set up the foundation piles:
- Take the remaining facedown cards and arrange them into four piles to the right of the columns.
- Each pile should have one card facedown, with all the other cards facedown on top of it.
4. Set up the stock pile:
- Take the facedown cards to the right of the foundation piles and shuffle them together.
- Place the pile facedown to the right of the foundation piles and form the stock pile.
5. Start playing:
- Turn over the top card of the stock pile and place it faceup on the left of the stock pile.
- Starting with the card that is faceup in the first column, draw the cards one-by-one from each column, placing the revealed card on top of the faceup card in the stock pile.
- When you reach the end of the column, you may begin a new foundation pile or move cards from one foundation pile to another or to a column.
- When all of the cards have been drawn from the stock pile, flip over the entire stock pile, shuffle the cards, and begin again.
- The objective is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles.
- Once all of the cards are shuffled, with the cards in the foundation piles and the tableau, create four piles of thirteen cards each, called the foundation piles.
- Each foundation pile is built up in suit from Ace to King.
- All the cards left in the tableau columns are built down from King to Ace, regardless of suit.
- The top card can be moved to any other column but can only be placed in an empty column or on a card that is one rank higher than itself and of the opposite color.
Why do we use query params?
Query params are used to provide additional information to the server in order to customize a web page or request. This information is contained in the query string of the URL. Query params can be used to filter, sort, and limit the data returned by an API call. They can also be used to determine preferences and customize content on the web page.
How does magma affect the Earth's atmosphere?
Magma affects the Earth's atmosphere in a variety of ways. When magma is erupted as lava, it releases large amounts of ash and gases into the air, which can have a substantial effect on our atmosphere. These gases, such as sulfur dioxide and carbon dioxide, absorb outgoing heat from the sun and act as both a cooling agent and a greenhouse gas. Ash from the eruption may even settle somewhere on the ground, influencing the chemicals and nutrients available to plants, creating further changes in land and air quality. In addition, the dust and smoke generated by the eruption may lead to cooling around the planet.
What does it mean to be radicalised online?
Radicalisation online means to be exposed to extreme ideologies and beliefs, most often through social media, blogs, forums, and other forms of online media. Exposure to these extreme and often violent ideas can lead to a person becoming radicalised, meaning they begin to identify, adhere to, and promote the radical beliefs they have been exposed to. Radicalisation online can lead a person to adopt views that oppose the social norms and values of a given society and to embrace violent behaviour as a viable solution to addressing personal grievances or a perceived injustice.
What can you do with a Community Health Science degree?
A Community Health Science degree can equip one with the skills and knowledge to pursue a variety of professions related to public health and health promotion. With this degree, graduates can apply for a job in the public health sector and work as a health educator, health services manager, epidemiologist, public health researcher, community health worker, health policy analyst, program manager, health communication specialist, health informatics specialist, and other related professions. Graduates can also pursue graduate-level studies such as a Master of Public Health (MPH), PhD (Doctor of Public Health), or Doctor of Science in Health Science.
How do you stop all running programs?
To stop all running programs, open the Task Manager (usually via pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete or by searching for "Task Manager" from the Start menu) and click the "End Task" button for each program listed.