What is a container view controller?
A container view controller is a special type of view controller, created to serve as the primary parent view controller. It allows other view controllers to be embedded inside, presenting them in segments and/or swiping through them on the same screen. It's much like a basic 'parent' view controller that contains and manages other view controllers and their views. These other view controllers are known as child view controllers. The container view controller provides the necessary infrastructure for child view controllers to be managed and allows the correct transitions of view elements when switching screens.
How does air conditioning work?
Air conditioning works by removing heat from the air inside an enclosed space. This is usually done by using an evaporator coil. The evaporator coil is filled with refrigerant, which absorbs the heat energy from the air. The refrigerant then transfers this heat energy to the outdoor condenser coil, where it is released into the outside air. An air conditioner then uses a series of fans to move the cooled air back into the room.
What happens to your body if you had an overdose?
The effects of taking too much of a particular drug can vary depending on the type and dose of the substance, as well as the individual, but they can range from mild to life-threatening. In general, an overdose can cause dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, fainting, nausea and vomiting, a rapid or irregular heartbeat, slow or difficulty breathing, seizures, chest pain, and coma. In severe cases, it can even lead to death.
How to restrict WiFi for certain users in Windows 10?
1. Open the Settings app and select "Network & Internet".
2. On the left side of the window, select “Wi-Fi”.
3. Click "Manage known networks" and locate the network that you want to restrict access to.
4. Right-click on the network and select Properties.
5. Select “Security” and a window will appear.
6. Navigate to the “Advanced Settings” tab in this window.
7. Check the box next to “Enable Per User Network Access Control”.
8. Click “Add” to add the users you want to restrict.
9. Select the user that you want to restrict and click “Add” again.
10. Click “Close” and “OK” to save your changes. Your WiFi network is now restricted to the users you specified.
How to set custom startup sound Windows 10?
1. Click the Start button in the lower left-hand corner of your Windows 10 desktop.
2. Click on Settings from the pop-up menu.
3. Click on the Personalization option located in the Settings menu.
4. Click on Themes.
5. At the bottom of the window, you’ll see an option labeled “Change system sounds.”
6. In the window that appears, you’ll see a list of sounds available to you. Scroll down until you see “Windows Logon”.
7. Click the “Browse” button next to Windows Logon, and find the sound file you want to use. Select it, and click “Open.”
8. Click “OK” to save your changes.
9. Restart your computer and enjoy your custom startup sound!
What is cult of the Lamb endings?
Cult of the Lamb is the finale of the 2018 video game Frostpunk. It is the last of the three 'leadership paths' in the game, in which the player must manage a city of survivors at the end of the world. The goal of Cult of the Lamb is to create a religion - guided by you, the leader - that can provide hope and stability to the city. To achieve this, the player must decide how the religion should develop, how it should be organized, how it will deal with opposition, and which of its members will be promoted to powerful positions. Successful management of the cult can lead to a stable and righteous city, while failure will lead to civil unrest and possible collapse.