How do I revert my iPhone back to iOS?
1. Locate the current version of the iOS your device is running. This can be done by going to Settings > General > About on your device.
2. Open the Apple Software Update window on your PC. If iTunes is installed, go to Help > Check for Updates.
3. Download the relevant IPSW file for your device model. Then open the IPSW file, which should be in the Downloads folder if you didn’t specify a specific location when saving the file.
4. Connect your iOS device to your PC with a USB cable.
5. Launch iTunes and select your device from the list of available devices.
6. Select Summary from the sidebar on the left.
7. Hold down the Option key (Mac) or the Shift key (Windows) and select the Restore iPhone button.
8. Locate the IPSW file you downloaded, click it, and then click Open.
9. iTunes will now begin the process of installing the version of iOS you selected. The process may take some time, so be patient.
10. When complete, your device will be reverted to the version of iOS you selected.
How many servers have been hacked?
It is impossible to say exactly how many servers have been hacked because many high-profile hacks go unreported. However, according to reports from security analyst firms, it is estimated that around 30,000 servers are hacked each day.
Why won’t my boss advocate for me?
There could be many reasons why your boss is not advocating for you, including not being aware of what you need or being too busy with their own tasks to prioritize advocacy for you. It could also be a lack of trust or a disconnect between the two of you. You may want to talk to your boss directly to discuss your needs and find out why they aren't advocating for you.
Should students study ordinal numbers?
Yes, students should study ordinal numbers as they are important in understanding many mathematical concepts, as well as being essential in everyday life. Ordinal numbers are used to identify relative position, sequence, and rank, and they enable students to organize numerically based information.
What is the best social networking site for your business?
The best social networking site for your business will depend on the type of business you are running and the objectives you’re trying to achieve. Popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram all serve different purposes and have different audiences. Depending on the nature of your business, any of these sites could be a great resource for networking, branding, customer service, and content marketing.