How does pressure affect viscosity of a liquid?
Pressure has a direct effect on the viscosity of a liquid. Increasing the pressure on a liquid results in a decrease in its viscosity, while decreasing pressure results in an increase in its viscosity. This phenomenon is explained by the probability of molecular motion increasing with higher pressure and resulting in more efficient flow of the liquid. In most cases, changes in pressure have a more significant effect on viscosity of liquids with higher viscosity.
Can Java moss be used as a carpet?
Yes! Java moss is an excellent choice for carpeting an aquarium. Java moss is a very low maintenance addition to any tank, and provides cover for spawning fish. It's also easy to propagate and has a very attractive look.
How to apply eyeshadow under eyes?
1. Start by using an eyeshadow primer under the eyes. This will give the shadow something to stick to and help keep it in place.
2. Choose a matte eyeshadow color in a shade that is slightly lighter than your skin tone.
3. Using a small fluffy eyeshadow brush, lightly pat the eyeshadow onto the area under the eye. For a more precise application, use a small detail eyeshadow brush instead.
4. Buff the eyeshadow outwards towards the temples, blending it with your fingertips to create a seamless finish.
5. To further enhance the look, apply a slightly darker eyeshadow color in the crease. Blend this inwards with the same fluffy eyeshadow brush.
6. Finally, finish off by blending a white eyeshadow color under the brow bone. This will make the eye look brighter and more awake.
Why is there no ground wire in my ceiling light fixture?
It is possible that the wiring in the ceiling light fixture was not done correctly or that the fixture itself does not have the provision for a ground wire. If a ground wire is not provided with the fixture, then it is highly recommended to have an electrician come in and add one. Ground wires are extremely important for safety, and should never be skipped.