How to install a library in Python?
Installing libraries for use in Python depends on the operating system you're using. In general, you can install a library by downloading the source code and running the setup.py script provided in the source folder. You can also install libraries using the Pip package manager; you can use the pip install command from the terminal window to install the library from the Python Package Index (PyPI). Finally, you can also install libraries using pre-built wheels, which can be found on website such as Christoph Gohlke's Python Extensions page.
What is the most poisonous animal?
The most poisonous animal is the Inland Taipan, a snake native to Australia. Its venom is estimated to be the most toxic of any snake, and it can kill a human in as little as 45 minutes.
How to backup and restore android Data to new phone?
1. Backup Android Data:
1. Download Google Drive on your phone if you don’t already have it.
2. Open Google Drive, tap the menu icon (the three horizontal lines), and then tap “Backup.”
3. Select the types of data you want to backup, such as Photos, Contacts, Calendar and Apps.
4. Tap “Back up now” and let Google Drive do the rest.
2. Restore Android Data to a New Phone:
1. On your new phone, download Google Drive once again.
2. Tap the menu icon (the three horizontal lines).
3. Choose “Backup”.
4. Tap “Restore” and select the device you want to restore data from.
5. Select the types of data you want to restore and tap “Restore”.
6. When the restore is complete, tap “Done”.
What is a subscribed folder in outlook?
A subscribed folder in Outlook is a folder where emails are automatically added from external sources, such as email accounts from other service providers that are not hosted by Microsoft. Subscribing to a folder allows users to view messages from these external accounts without having to switch between different accounts.
How do I resubscribe to automatic receipts?
You can resubscribe to automatic receipts by logging in to your account and visiting the Settings page. From the Settings page, you can toggle the Automatic Receipts setting on or off.
What to wear with striped shorts for a party?
It depends on the type of party. For a daytime garden party or a casual beach party, you can wear a white tank top, a colorful button-down shirt, or a breezy sundress with striped shorts. For a slightly more formal party, you could go for a blouse, a crop top, or a structured top with intricate details. Don't forget to complete the look with accessories such as a statement necklace, cute sandals, or a pair of wedges.