What is the most powerful wireless access point?
The most powerful wireless access point is the Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO Wireless Access Point. It supports up to 5GHz speeds of 867 Mbps and 2.4GHz speeds of 400 Mbps, and operates on the 802.11ac standard. It also has multiple advanced features, such as a built-in security firewall, Quality of Service (QoS) settings, and wireless bridge support.
Does office depot recycle e-waste?
Yes, Office Depot offers a free recycling program for e-waste. You can bring your old electronics, including computers, laptops, monitors, televisions, cell phones, and more, to any Office Depot/OfficeMax store location and they will be recycled for free.
What is the difference between officer and official?
Officer is a specific job title given to people within a particular organization usually with duties involving leadership and decision-making. An official is a person who has been officially appointed or elected to a specific position or role, typically in government.
What are the Minnesota police officer requirements?
1. Be a U.S. citizen.
2. Be at least 21 years old.
3. Possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
4. Have a high school diploma or GED.
5. Possess a peace officer license valid in Minnesota.
6. Have a good moral character as determined by a thorough background investigation.
7. Be free of any criminal convictions with no convictions involving violence, burglary, grand theft or any felony.
8. Successfully complete the Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) approved basic course training program.
9. Complete any additional training requirements established by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST).
10. Have no physical, emotional, or mental condition that would interfere with the safe performance of duties as a peace officer.
How to access Microsoft Office 365 from an Android tablet?
1. Download and install the Microsoft Office Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
2. Log in with your Office 365 account credentials. You will be taken to a page with all your available Office applications.
3. Tap the app you'd like to work on and it will open. If a prompt appears to sign in again, do so with the same Office 365 account.
4. Once you're in the app, you can begin working on it.
Who has access to Trump's White House visitor logs?
The Trump White House visitor logs are not public records, so no one outside the administration has access to these records. In 2018, a federal judge ruled that the Trump administration must make the visitor logs available in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. This ruling has been appealed and is still in the courts as of 2019.
How do I change the default sharing link type in Office 365?
The default sharing link type in Office 365 cannot be changed. However, you can choose among the four sharing link types (Anonymous, Org-wide, People in Your Organization and Specific People) while sharing a link each time. To do so, go to the ‘Share’ tab, click on ‘Get a link’, and then select the desired link type.