How to open email attachments in Microsoft Outlook?
1. Open Outlook and click on the email that contains the attachment you'd like to open.
2. Double-click on the attachment to open it. Some attachments may require additional steps.
3. For example, if the attachment is a compressed file (.zip, .rar, etc.), you'll need to unzip it before you can open it.
4. Click on the unzip button that appears in the top ribbon of the Outlook window.
5. The file will then be unzipped and available for you to view or edit.
How to delete all holidays from Outlook?
1. Open Outlook on your computer and click "Calendar".
2. Select a view of the calendar, such as "Day" or "Month", in the top left corner.
3. Click "View" in the menu bar and select the "Go To Date" option. Enter the date range of holidays you want to delete.
4. Left-click any of the holidays on the calendar to select them. Press Ctrl + A to select all of the holidays within the date range.
5. Press the Delete key to remove the holidays from your Outlook calendar.
How do I make access database read only?
1. In the Open dialog box, right-click the Access database and select 'Properties'
2. Select the 'Advanced' tab.
3. Place a check mark in the 'Read-only' check box.
4. Click 'OK' and select 'Open'.
5. The Access database will now be in read-only mode and all contents will be locked from editing.
How do I access my accounts?
You can access your accounts by logging in to your online banking or by visiting a local branch. Most banks offer mobile banking apps as well, which can make it even easier to access your accounts on the go. Additionally, some banks offer ATM access, giving you the ability to make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and more.
How to export email contacts from Outlook?
1. Open Outlook and go to File > Open & Export > Export/Import.
2. Select Export to a file.
3. Click Next and select Comma Separated Values (Windows).
4. Select the contacts folder that you want to export.
5. Select the contacts you want to export.
6. Click Finish, then enter the file name and folder you want to save the exported contacts to.
7. Click OK to export the contacts.
How to restore .PST and .OST data files in outlook?
To restore PST and OST data files in Outlook, open Outlook and go to File > Open & Export > Open Outlook Data File.
Browse to the location of the Outlook data file (either PST or OST) and select it.
Once you select the file, click on Ok and the data file will be loaded in Outlook.
How can I access my iCloud pictures from my PC?
You can access your iCloud pictures on your PC by opening your web browser, navigating to icloud.com and signing in with your Apple ID. Once logged in, click on the Photos icon to access and view your photos.
How to restrict access to Windows 10 settings page?
To restrict access to Windows 10 settings page, you can use the Local Group Policy Editor or the registry editor to restrict access.
1. Local Group Policy Editor:
a. Open the Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc).
b. Navigate to the User Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Control Panel node in the Local Group Policy Editor.
c. Change the "Prohibit access to the Control Panel and PC settings" policy setting to "Enabled".
d. Click on the "Enable" button and then on the "Apply" and "OK" buttons.
2. Registry Editor:
a. Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
b. Navigate to the following key in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer.
c. Create a new DWORD value named "NoControlPanel" and set its value to 1.
d. Close the Registry Editor window and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
These steps will restrict access to the Windows 10 Settings page.
How to access the Windows Server Core through remote desktop?
1. To access a Windows Server Core system through Remote Desktop, you'll need to set up a Remote Desktop connection first.
2. Open the Start menu, type ‘mstsc’, and press Enter to open the Remote Desktop Connection application.
3. In the Remote Desktop Connection dialog, type in the IP address or DNS name of the server you’re trying to access.
4. Once connected, enter the username and password of an account on the server with administrative privileges.
5. If the server uses a self-signed certificate, the Remote Desktop Connection application will prompt you to accept the certificate. Click “Yes” to continue.
6. If all goes well, you are now connected to the server and you should see the Windows Server Core desktop.
How to create contacts in outlook?
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and navigate to the “Contacts” tab.
2. Click the “New Contact” button and a new window will open.
3. Begin by entering the contact’s name in the appropriate fields.
4. Enter their contact information such as email address, phone number and address etc.
5. Create a category for the contact (for example, ‘personal contacts’, or ‘business contacts’).
6. Note any other additional information you may want to include such as birthdays, anniversaries, or any notes.
7. When you have finished, click “Save and Close”. Your contact will now be available in the Contacts folder.